- The Jellystone Park Disc Golf Course is a private course that can be played for free by those staying at the campground and for a $5 fee by others. The course is open 24/7. Players pay at the Ranger Station during office hours or at a box outside the station at other times.
- A $60 season pass is also available.
- For those without equipment, it is possible to check some out at the Ranger Station. There is also some equipment for sale at the Ranger Station.
- Free disc golf clinics are held by the staff of Jellystone Park on an occasional basis. Check at the Ranger Station for details.
- The course has incredible scenery and wildlife, and we ask that you respect both. Pack it in, pack it out please, and let the wildlife remain as undisturbed as possible, since this is their home too.
- Speaking of wildlife, you can call 24 hours in advance to reserve your own goat caddy. There is a fee, of course. Premier caddies always come at a price – and with this one if you land in the rough he will eat your way out for you! $35 will give you a great caddy and an unforgettable experience!
- The tee boxes are cleared after each snow – so there’s no excuse not to come out! Just bring a bright colored set of discs.